Tuition & Mandatory Fees Waiver
The Tuition Waiver Programs pays all tuition and mandatory University fees for eligible students.
- Tuition for any regular credit-bearing course (graduate or undergraduate level) is waived whether or not the student is enrolled in a degree program.
- Only mandatory campus fees are waived.
- University of Maine System Waiver Application
This program will not cover:
- Medical expenses
- Other fees not required for enrollment in classes (i.e. travel fees, equipment fees, individual course fees, program fees)
- Books and supplies
- On-campus parking passes
- A completed waiver application.
- An original document certifying membership from the tribal enrollment office; or
- Original tribal verification faxed directly from the tribal enrollment offices to the University of Maine System Native American Indian Waiver and Educational Program and Room & Board Grant Coordinator at the Wabanaki Center.